9th Penang International Halal Conference 2018
Click to download Registration Form (PDF)
Halal Creativity & Innovation: Thinking Beyond the Boundaries
Date : 27 January 2018
Venue : Spice Arena, Penang
Innovation and creativity are the key most essential ingredients to be sustainable in the world. To be sustainable, industry players have to embark on the journey of evolution to achieve the nation’s aspirations towards moving in the era of “Industrial Revolution 4.0”. In order to sustain the halal businesses, industries are seen to embark on this unique journey of innovating in line with the digital and technological evolution and developments.
Innovation are needed to be competitive in the ever challenging and fast-growing halal industry. This conference sought to build momentum for collective innovation and solution to enhance the lifestyle of consumers particularly the Muslim consumer.
The objectives of the conference:
- To introduce the latest development in the halal industry and provide an international platform for the global halal community, to discuss trends, issues and challenges related to the development of the global halal industry.
- To enhance international networking and business relations amongst stakeholders with the intent to explore greater insights in the halal innovation industry.
- To establish networks between halal communities through the exchange of ideas, information and knowledge.
- Government and Industry Leaders
- Industry Experts
- Researchers, academicians, graduate students
- General public
- HalalCompanies (MNCs/SMEs)
- Government Departments/Agencies
- Decision/Policy makers
- Research Analysts
- Senior Regulators
- Trade Associations
- Business Communities
- Universities and Research Institutes